Already the 1st of October. How did that happened? Are we really heading for the last three months of this year? Lets not jump ahead too fast and look back a little. Here are ten of my last month favourites:
- It seems ages ago but at the beginning of September we've enjoyed a weekend at the Dutch coast. Our little boy loves the beach.
- I treated myself on a new bracelet from the Lennebelle Petites collection. L.O.V.E. it. (Lenneke will be launching her new collection in October!)
- Extremely happy with my logo (woohooo I have a logo!) and my new blog banner. Designed by Denise.
- Off course The Flower Effect movie is in my top ten. People really seem to like it!
- Our cookbook collection was extended with this one. I'm on fire.
- New kid in town: great new shop opened by the founders of April&May. First or Second Store in Alkmaar. Follow their adventures on Facebook or even better; pay them a visit if you're in the neighborhood.
- After watching Chef you want to start a food truck and eat funky junk food all day. Believe me.
- Christian Dior is so right. Don't you think?
- As it gets colder I'm slowly getting back in my knitting mojo. Pinned lots of inspiration.
- I had a very nice meeting with Food Designer Katja Gruijters for a very special flower project and tasted toast with rose petal jam. Yummy!
See ya September! You were good to us.